Describe this house. Include:
- The rooms: There is a big bathroom upstairs.
- The objects, furniture and gadgets in each rooms: In the bathroom, there is / are …
- Adjectives before the nouns: colour, big, small, comfortable, modern, etc. There is a comfortable bunk bed in the bedroom.
- Prepositions: next to, near, on, in, between, in front of, etc. There is a washing machine next to the oven.
- The objects and gadgets that did not exist in the 16th century: There wasn’t / there weren’t … There weren’t any plastic chairs. There wasn’t any electricity.