Today we have another short of the week, titles “Brain Divided” which will be presented by Ana and Paola.
The video is great animated history of a boy that has a date with a girl and he wants to impress her, but not know how do it. So the problems starts with a fight between the the two parts of the brain for take the control of the situation. Sometimes the loving part say the correct words but acts wrong like try to kiss her and the intelligent part fix the problem or make it worse.
Questions before watching the video
- What do you think is about the video?
- Do you think the history has a happy end?
- Is better think with the mind or with the heart in cuestions of love?
- If you’re falling in love, you think more with the loving part?
Now you have seen the video can answer the questions.
- Have you ever had a date with somebody?
- What place would you choose for a date? If the boy/girl in the date invited you to a dance, would you accept it?
- Sometimes, the fight with oneself to do the correct thing is very difficult.
- Do you follow the instructions of the heart or the brain?
- Have you ever lived a situation similar like this where you have blundered (meter la pata) with your date?
- Why do the parts fight?
- Who do you think acts better of the two?
- At the end, the two parts learn to work together. Why? What happens?
- The girl goes when the boy starts to dance and kisses her, does she prefer the good and shy boy or the dancer bad boy? Why?
- How does the video end?
Here is our second short titled “Sevilla”, which will be presented by Nerea and José David, Víctor and Isa.
Before watching the video:
- What would you do if someone you love died?
- Can you return to love someone or would it be impossible?
- If you could return to love would forget forever the other person?
- Would you do a special tribute for that person? Which would it be?
- Do you like high-risk sports?
- Have you practised it?
After watching the video:
- Why do you think they went back to the place of the accident?
- If you went back to the place of the accident, what would you do?
- Do you think the drink had something to do with the accident?
- If you were in the same situation, what would be your reaction?
- Would try to hold a person if he/she were about to do something dangerous? How?
- How would you feel after failing to prevent the accident?
- Do you know any case similar to this?
- Have you ever tried the same as the protagonist?
- How would you feel if a relative died in an accident?
- Have you ever seen someone doing something similar?