Here are two more short film to discuss in class. The first one is titled “The Black Button”, a film about moral dilemmas, which will be presented by Pepe and Alejandro.
Answer these questions before watching the video:
- Would you kill for money?
- How would you feel if someone died because of you?
- Do you think the money buys happiness?
- Do you think that money is the root of all evil?
Now answer these questions after watching the video:
- Would you press the button? Remember that he can be a new Hitler or a good person.
- If you knew who is going to die, would you press the button?
- Now imagine that you are the father or the mother of a family with severe economical problems, and if you press the button you can solve all the problems of your family and also save other people helping for example in hospitals with your money, in that case, would you press the button?
The second short film for today is an animation film titled “Steadfast Stanley”, which will be presented by Esther Gónzalez & José Manuel Grande.
- Do you have any pet? which one? if you don’t… which pet would you like to have and why?
- Did you know any case of pet abandon?
- Do you think that pets love their masters forever?
- Do you understand the position of the mother?
- How would you if the dog were yours?
- And if you were a dog, would you take care of your master on that situation?
- How do you would survive in a zombie apocalypsis?