This first super “Wednesday” we will watch a short film titled “Unbroken”.
QUESTIONS BEFORE WATCHING THE FILM
- Do you think that confidence is important for your life?
- Which factors make us confident people?
- Which factors can make you improve to be a better person?
- Truthly, do you think that you are following your dreams?
QUESTIONS AFTER WATCHING THE FILM
- Do you identify yourself with the message shown in video?
- What do you think is worse: Fail or not try? Why?
- Do you think that people can manipulate you and change your dreams? Why do you think that someone can do this?
- What is the best thing that you can do and make you different to other people?
I would like to introduce question 4 with this quote:
- What do you base on, what make you believe in sucess when you want to do something?
- Do you think that is better to control ALWAYS your emotions? Or sometimes you shoud let them to lead you?
To finish the class, this sentence is perfect to sum up the film.
Here is a documentary about a role model to follow: Albert Einstein.