Here is one more short of the week to enjoy and discuss in class.
ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE THE VIDEO;
- When you were a child, did you use your imagination to play?
- What was your favourite toy? Do you keep it nowadays
- Do you think it is important to have a lot of things to be happy?
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AFTER THE VIDEO:
- What do you think it is the meaning of the video?
- Do you think nature is important for imagination?
- If we have more things and more technology, we will be happier. Do you agree?
- Do you think it is possible to have feelings for a material thing?
- Do you think it is true that creativity promotes intelligence?
- What object would be like the kid’s box for you?