Today we will listen to two songs to practise our English.
FIRST SONG OF THE WEEK
Now answer the questions related to the song:
- Why do you think homophobia exists?
- Do you think it is possible to change the homophobic behaviour? How?
- Is it morally correct for a religion to judge people by their sexual orientation or private life?
- Are humans being more tolerant and respectful with all aspects of other people, or not?
- Do you think God and Church are the same thing? What do you think about both of them?
SECOND SONG OF THE WEEK
Answer the questions before listening to the song:
- If you knew that the world will end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Who is the most important person in your life? Why?
- What “friendship” means to you?
Now watch the lyrics video:
Now let’s play a game about the song:
Now fill in the blanks on the lyricstraining website.