Here are two more videos to celebrate our second Super Friday!!!
The first video will be presented by Angie, David and Manuel.
Task 1: Answer these questions before the video:
- How would you choose who deserves to be remembered?
- How would you like to be remembered?
Task 2: Now watch the video
Task 3: Answer the following questions after the video
- Do you think making an effort to improve is important enough to be remembered?
- If you knew the end of the world was near would you tell anyone?
- After watching this video, do you think it would be better to choose only a few people to remember, or not to remember anyone? Why?
Tamara, Sergio and Patricia will present two videos in class.
Firstly, they are going to see a short about homosexual discrimination, and then we’re going to show you a logic puzzle and you have to give us the answer.
Task 1: Watch the video.
Task 2: Now answer these questions.
- What would you do if you find yourself in this situation?
- What do you think about people like the “hotel man”?
- What advice would you give them?
Task 3: Now watch this video. Can you solve the bridge puzzle?
Task 4: Can you solve the puzzle of the gree eyes?