Here are more videos in English to celebrate our Super Friday!
SHANE KOYCZAN: “TO THIS DAY” … FOR THE BULLIED AND BEAUTIFUL
The first video will be presented by Paloma, Laura and Josema.
Activity 1: Answer some questions before the video:
- If you could tell someone who won’t leave you fulfill your dreams, what would you say or what would you do?
- Have you ever had a nickname?
Activity 2: Now watch the video:
Activity 3: Answer the questions after the video:
- Why do you think bullying is one of the most “popular” problems in our society?
- Have you ever been bullied by someone?
- Have you ever bullied a person even if it was unintentionally?
- Have you ever put a nickname? Which one?
TEACHER’S SUGGESTION: Listen to and watch this animated poem by Shane Koyczan.
TALKING ABOUT DREAMS
These videos will be presented by Michael and Julián.
PART 1: GAME ABOUT THE DREAMS
Activity 1: Watch this video.
Activity 2: Now answer these questions.
- DO YOU THINK THAT IS POSSIBLE GET ALL OUR DREAMS?
- IMAGINE THAT YOU WERE A HOMELESS AND YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO HELP A PERSON TO GET HIM/HER DREAM, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- SOMEBODY HAS GOT ANY DREAMS? WHAT TYPE OF DREAM?
- RELATED WITH QUESTION 1. DO YOU THINK THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE A LIMIT TO OVERCOME AN AIM OR MAKE HER/HIM DREAMS COME TRUE?
PART 2: SONG
Activity 3: Now listen to the song.
Activity 4: Answer these questions about the song
- DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF THE SONG?
- DO YOU THINK THAT WE HAVE MORE FEEL LIKE TO GET OUR DREAMS WHEN SOMEBODY DO THE DREAMS THAT WE ALSO HAVE?