On this post we will find information about food and drinks in general and about the traditional British food.
Activity 1: First watch this video with vocabulary of food and drinks. Listen and repeat.
Now complete these sentences with the food and drinks in the video:
- I love …
- I like …
- I don’t like …
- I hate …
Activity 2: Pay attention to this video!
Answer the questions:
- What do British people eat and drink for breakfast?
- What do they have for lunch?
- How long does lunch take?
- What is the most important meal of the day?
- What do they usually have for dinner?
- What are the most popular restaurant serving international food?
- What do teenagers like to eat?
- What do teenagers hate?
- What doesn’t a vegetarian eat?
- What is the traditional British food they eat outside? How much is it?