Here is one more interesting short video presented by Rocío, Marta and María.
This short film is about a lonely boy who starts communicating with a cute girl in opposite building using written signs and eventually they met each other. Love doesn’t always talk, it sometimes might be expressed even from a piece of paper. In a world of social networking and cellphone, signs are still powerful as long as they mean a lot.
Activity 1: Answer these questions before watching the video
- Read the title. What can you imagine this short would be about?
- What you think will happen in this video?
- This video tells a story about love, What do you think will end well? Why?
- Have you ever felt in love in a strange way?
Activity 2: Now watch the video
Activity 3: Finally answer these questions after watching the video
- Do you feel identified with any characters in the short film?
- When the girl says to the boy that she had a secret, what did you think this secret was?
- Have you ever fallen in love in the school?
- Di you believe in love at first sight?
- What did you think was going to happen when the boss calls the girl?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of falling in love with a classmate or workmate?
- Have you ever seen the moment of giving the first step with a girl or a boy and you haven’t given it? If you didn’t give it, did you regret it? If you gave it, did it work?
- Did you like this short film?
- What do you think will happen after this end?