You are going to work in pairs. Each group will create a poster about one aspect of the Ancient Greece:
In you poster you have to include:
- A title in big letters in colour in the middle of your poster
- The questions for each aspect of your topic and the answers
- Images printed or drawn by yourself to illustrate your ideas
- Text using your own words (100-120 words). You have to write the main ideas from the resources offered by your teachers. Don’t write a lot of words. Include only the relevant clear information. Use highlighters in different colours to write the information.
- The authors: Created by …
Here are the questions for each section:
You will divide the poster in two sections. Every aspect should be created by one student. Once you create the posters we will take a picture and make a video using the App Tellagami on your mobile phones or tablet on Android or Apple. To have your two tellagami videos in only one video use the App VivaVideo.
Next Monday 25th April bring all the materials necessary for this project: highlighters, scissors, crayons, glue, the illustrations and the information from the Internet. You will work in class together.
The deadline to finish your project is Monday 9th May for 1º C and the oral presentation of this project will be the 10th in the Social Science and English class. For 1º D and 1º E the deadline will be 11th May and 12th May for the presentation in class. We will watch the videos in class!
Upload your videos on this digital wall:
If at home you have not access to this application, on Wednesday at break time your teachers will be available at the library of our school.
Who were the Ancient Greeks?
Ancient Greece for Kids
British Museum Olympic Games
BBC Olympic Games
Ancient Greek Facts
Explore Ancient Greece
Citizens of Athens and Sparta
Adventures in Ancient Greece
The Art and Architecture of Ancient Greece
The Greek House
Alexander the Great Video
Horrible story about Alexander the Great’s Conquest of Greece
Alexander the Great Sing Along!
Clipart images about Ancient Greeks
Enjoy this project!!!